Our drive hunt expert with immediate stopping power.
A Bold Move.
The ultimate shock effect is what delivers such exceptional performance. For universal use, choose TAG®, the lead-free BRENNEKE partial fragmentation projectile made from high-purity copper.
Advantages of the TAG® construction:
- TAG® aluminium point for ideal exterior ballistics and immediate fragmentation of the front part of the bullet – suitable for almost any game and distance.
- Three grooved breaking points provide controlled fragmentation and achieve immediate stopping power.
- Rear portion of the bullet causes a substantial exit wound without jeopardizing the immediate hinterland.
- Sharp edge cuts through hair and skin.
- High-purity copper bullet with anti-friction coating guarantees perfect interior ballistics. Optimized guide flanks assure maximum precision as well as low wear and tear of the barrel.
Since I have a young daughter and we like eating venison, I prefer lead-free hunting. Having tested various lead-free bullets I was rather disappointed as far as game preservation is concerned. One of your employees took the time to explain in detail how the TAG works. His advice has absolutely convinced me to try the TAG lead-free bullet.
Hunting happily ever after,
- 6,5 x 55 SE
- 6,5 x 57
- 6,5 x 57 R
- .270 Win.
- 7 x 57
- 7 x 57 R
- 7 x 64
- 7 x 65 R
- .300 Win. Mag.
- .308 Win.
- 8 x 57 JS
- 8 x 57 JRS
- 9,3 x 62
- 9,3 x 74 R
|Caliber||Packaging unit||Weight||Item No.|
|6,5 x 55 SE||20 units||8,4 g/130 grs||091047|
Sale of ammunition to holders of appropriate permits and authorizations only.
Fire or projection hazard. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking. Keep only in original container. Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance.
Bullets for reloading
|6,5 mm||ø .264||8,4 g /130 grs||590336|
|.270||ø .277||8,4 g /130 grs||590736|
|7 mm||ø .284||10,4 g /160 grs||590236|
|.30||ø .308||10,0 g /155 grs||590136|
|8 mm S||ø .323||11,3 g /175 grs||590436|
|9,3 mm||ø .366||14,6 g /225 grs||590636|
25 Units per package.
Don't debate. Benefit.
It was Wilhelm Brenneke who invented expert hunting ammunition in the 19th century. Today, BRENNEKE has revolutionized lead-free ammunition. Why? Because we want you to indulge in the best high quality ammunition can give you: first-class game.